Providing modules with various networking technologies (WiFi, BT, IoT, LoRa & WWAN), USI assists customers in obtaining effective solutions for IoT-related products and provides the overall D(MS)2 (Design & Manufacturing Services plus Miniaturization & Solutions) for customer. Our comprehensive design capability and advanced packaging technology allow us to be the best partner for your next generation products. Our home grown in-house capabilities include:
- Design: Circuit Layout/Packaging Design/Electrical and Mechanical Simulation/Thermal Simulation/Debugging & Tuning/Antenna Simulation & Design
- Manufacturing Technology: High Density SMT/Molding Encapsulation/Sputtering Conformal Shielding
- Test & Qualification: Engineering Test/Qualification Test/Reliability Test/Manufacturing Test/Failure Analysis
- Regulatory & compliance test: In-House Pre-Compliance/3rd Party Lab for UL/FCC, PTCRB/Field Test and Carrier Test
- Advanced Packaging Technologies: Stacking, Double Side/Wafer Bumping/Embedded Passive/Active/Antenna Integration/Advanced Interconnection/Molding Under fill (MUF)
The Internet of things (IoT) is the inter-networking of physical devices, vehicles (also referred to as "connected devices" and "smart devices"), buildings, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity which enable these objects to collect and exchange data.
The WM-BN-BM-22 IoT WICED module has a Broadcom BCM43438 single-chip and ST MCU. It provides for the highest-level integration, featuring 802.11b/g/n and BT4.1. WM-BN-BM-22 provides SPI/ I2C/ I2S/ UART/ USB/ ADC interface options for the multi-functionality and board to board physical interfaces.
Hardware WAPI acceleration engine, AES, TKIP, WPA and WPA2 are supported to provide the latest security requirement on your network.
- Supports single band 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n and BT4.1
- Supports wireless data rates up to 65Mbit/s
- ARM 32-bit Cortex-M4 CPU
- CPU frequency up to 100MHz
- 1M flash memory and 256KB SRAM
- Supports per packet Rx Antenna diversity
- Up to 30 GPIOs/ 2 x I2C interfaces
- Supports 1x4 wire UART + 1x2 wire UART
- Up to 3 x I2S , out of I supports full-duplex
- Up to 4 full-duplex SPI interfaces
- Supports USB2.0 OTG
- Lead Free design which supporting Green design requirement, RoHS Compliance, and halogen-free