USI has provides the ODM/JDM/EMS Server, Storage, NAS and SSD product and manufacturing service for customers. We offer the L10 system design service, which includes the M/B, Firmware BIOS & BMC, Sub-card (Backplane, Add-on card, etc.), and enclosure & thermal design and system integration.
In USI, customers will have both the ODM/JDM server products developing and EMS server board build service. We offer the L10 server system design service, which include the server M/B, Firmware BIOS & BMC, Sub-card (Backplane, Add-on card etc.), enclosure & thermal design and system integration. Customer’s NPI will be managed in Taiwan factory and the mass production will be handled in China factory, Shenzhen and Kunshan, for board and system build.
- 10+ years of Server MB, Cards ODM/JDM design experience
- Intel x86 platform hardware, BMC and BIOS development talent expert
- Total solution on system integration validation
- Certification and Regulatory Service
- Advanced SMT manufacturing, assembly, test process
- World Wide Logistic and Service
OCP (Open Compute Project)
- Form Factor: 2socket 6.5”x20” OCP V4 Tioga pass
- Processor: Intel Xeon Dual SKX-EP , E5-2600V5 ; Intel® C62x (Lewisburg) Chipset
- Memory: 16 DIMMs DDR4 (2-1-1, 6 Chls) ECC, support AEP-DIMM
- Storage: x14 SATA 6Gb, MiniSASx3 , SATA x1, M.2
- Network: OCP Phy card (2 or 4 ports), I210 on Board with BMC Share Lan
- Expansion: *1 PCIe x32 Slot (Riser : x16 x2 or x16 x1 + x8 x2)；*1 PCIex8 OCP Conn A ；*1 PCIex8 OCP Conn B (Option 1)；*1 KRx4 OCP Conn C (Option 2 Uplink)
- I/O: RJ45 *1, USB3.0 type C*1,USB 3.0 connector remapping for Debug purpose, VGA *1, LEDx5, PWN & Reset Btn, OCP Debug Port, Support M.2 Module (PCIe x4 or SATA x1)