USI has over 20-year experience in wireless connectivity industrial and over 1 billion modules shipment as proven record. Our technology coverage is from 2.4GHz/5GHz to 60GHz and Sub-GHz recently could serve customers broad applications. Through miniaturization process, we can provide the smallest WiFi module to portable device and accelerate developing time to market.
USI’s WiFi Combo module has integrate WiFi and Bluetooth technology together to simply design and provide better co-existence performance.
The 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2x2 MAC/Baseband/Radio + BT 5.2 Wireless combo module is a small size module based on metal shielding package that provides full function of 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax with Bluetooth 5.2 in a tiny module via 76 pins LGA footprint.
This multi-functional and physical interface provides PCIE interface for Wi-Fi, USB for Bluetooth. The small size and low-profile physical design make it easy for system design to enable high performance wireless connectivity without space constrain. The low power consumption and excellent radio performance make it the best solution for customers who require embedded 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2x2 MIMO Tri-band WiFi + Bluetooth.
The module is based on Qualcomm QCA2066 chipset. The Radio architecture & high integration MAC/BB chip provide excellent sensitivity. In addition to WPA, WPA2 and TKIP, AES, CCX, WPS is supported to provide the latest security requirement on your network.
- IEEE 802.11ax compliant
- Support20,40,80and160MHzchannel bandwidth for 5 and 6GHz radio, and 20 and 40 MHz channel bandwidth for 2.4GHz radio
- Full IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac legacy compatibility
- Lead Free design which supporting Green design requirement, RoHS Compliance, and halogen-free
- PCIe mode complies with PCI Express base specification revision 3.0 Gen3 with low- power L1SS function
- Small size suitable for low volume system integration. Low power consumption & excellent power management performance extend battery life
- 2.4GHz, 5GHz and 6GHz for worldwide market
- Easy for integrating into notebook and PC device with flexible system configuration and antenna design