We Know Your Business
Wireless CommunicationWith strong design, manufacturing, and close cooperation with global leading wireless technology providers, we offers customers enterprise-level wireless network products and competitive wireless modules.
Storage & ComputerIn the storage market, USI has successfully developed diversified products by leveraging leading technology development capabilities, such as fiber channel, SAS, SATA, 10Gb Ethernet, Rapid IO and Infiniband.
Industrial ProductsIntegrating the rich experience in product research and development with mature project management, high quality manufacturing, flexible logistics support and specialized service team, USI has devoted itself to developing industrial products such as Point of Sales (POS), smart handheld devices and industrial PCs, to provide our customers the most optimized design with cost benefit and excellent quality.
ConsumerUSI offers PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) and integrated solutions for consumer applications such as display, connected devices and healthcare.
Car ElectronicsUSI has more than 30 years’ of experience in automotive industry and offers complete DMS solutions with global manufacturing service. We are the leading manufacturer in automotive electronics market and have been recognized by world class OE customers as a long-term partner.
How We Accelerate Your Business
Mechanical CapabilityPartnering with Memtech and leveraging its niche technological capabilities to provide value-added solutions. Learn More
Audio & AcousticSpecializing in electro-acoustic, our Audio team puts all its effort into the mobile communications, multimedia, and high audio quality of industrial hand-held. Providing solutions for customizing special audio experience for industrial environment such as warehousing, manufacturing, transportation and logistics. Learn More
Wearable SolutionsWe delivers the smallest, lowest power Wearable Solutions from optical heart rate module to wristband and Hybrid watch PCBA/module products. Learn More
CSR MattersUSI advocates the "Digital Education Poverty Alleviation Program" by sponsoring school computer equipment to enable students to get hands-on practice in the classroom and explore the world through the Internet.
- March 27,2020 The Merger and Reorganization Project of USI Was Unconditionally Approved By The Reorganization Committee of CSRC USI (SSE: 601231) yesterday announced that on Mar. 26, 2020, The China securities regulatory commission (CSRC) review committee on mergers and acquisitions of listed companies held its 10th working meeting in 2020
- March 11,2020 USI’s First 5G mmWave Laboratory Completed and Fully Operational for 5G Antenna Module Testing Services USI (SSE: 601231), a leading electronics designer and manufacturer in the world, recently announced the construction of the first 5G mmWave laboratory in early February, 2020. In particular, the antenna measurement chamber can support probe-type mmWave near-field and far-field antenna measurement, while the compact antenna test range (CATR) chamber can support active 3D field antenna measurement, beam forming and beam tracking.
- March 06,2020 USI Is Included in the FTSE China A150 Index and China A200 Index On March 4 (Beijing Time), FTSE Russell, the global index provider, announced that it would make changes to quarterly review of the FTSE China Index Series, which will take effect after the close of business on Friday, March 20. Eighteen individual stocks including USI (SSE: 601231) would be added to the FTSE China A150 Index
- February 04,2020 USI Develops ‘Sub-module Integration’ Manufacturing Concept and Embarks on Research and Development for the New Process USI has recently put forward a brand-new ‘sub-module integration’ manufacturing concept, a process which involves the integration of highly interdependent components in a system to generate sub-modules that are then embedded in system modules through molding.
- January 28,2020 USI Donated RMB 1 million to Confront the New Coronavirus Epidemic USI donated RMB 1 million to the Shanghai Red Cross. The donation is specifically for the prevention and control of new coronavirus in the Shanghai medical system
- January 14,2020 USI Builds Its Third Antenna Chamber Measurement System that will Speed Up Test Time Threefold in 2020 USI announced that it is currently building its third antenna chamber measurement system with a targeted completion date in the first quarter of 2020. This development will enable USI to expand its service offerings and provide clients a highly efficient one-stop solution in antenna design, integration and testing services.