We Know Your Business
Wireless CommunicationWith strong design, manufacturing, and close cooperation with global leading wireless technology providers, we offers customers enterprise-level wireless network products and competitive wireless modules.
Storage & ComputerIn the storage market, USI has successfully developed diversified products by leveraging leading technology development capabilities, such as fiber channel, SAS, SATA, 10Gb Ethernet, Rapid IO and Infiniband.
Industrial ProductsIntegrating the rich experience in product research and development with mature project management, high quality manufacturing, flexible logistics support and specialized service team, USI has devoted itself to developing industrial products such as Point of Sales (POS), smart handheld devices and industrial PCs, to provide our customers the most optimized design with cost benefit and excellent quality.
ConsumerUSI offers PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) and integrated solutions for consumer applications such as display, connected devices and healthcare.
Car ElectronicsUSI has more than 30 years’ of experience in automotive industry and offers complete DMS solutions with global manufacturing service. We are the leading manufacturer in automotive electronics market and have been recognized by world class OE customers as a long-term partner.
How We Accelerate Your Business
Mechanical CapabilityWith a diverse range of Mechanical designs, from small parts to large systemic units, we can realize your products from creative concepts to the physical finished product market. Learn More
Audio & AcousticSpecializing in electro-acoustic, our Audio team puts all its effort into the mobile communications, multimedia, and high audio quality of industrial hand-held. Providing solutions for customizing special audio experience for industrial environment such as warehousing, manufacturing, transportation and logistics. Learn More
Wearable SolutionsWe delivers the smallest, lowest power Wearable Solutions from optical heart rate module to wristband and Hybrid watch PCBA/module products. Learn More
We take ownership in the sustainable development of co-existing economy, society and environment.
- March 25,2019 USI Collaborates with Microsoft to Launch the World’s First Azure Sphere Combo Module Designed to Meet Data Security and Connectivity Needs USI (SSE: 601231), a leading global company in electronic design and manufacturing, announces the launch of the world’s first Azure Sphere wireless and Bluetooth combo module for IoT (Internet of Things) applications. The Azure Sphere Combo Module is a module solution with an embedded secure OS, and integrates Microsoft’s Azure Sphere Certified MCU, 802.11 b/g/n and dual mode Bluetooth 5.0. The combo module leverages on Microsoft's proven experience in security software combined with the built-in security engine to provide a higher level of network security compared with those currently available in the market.
- March 14,2019 Qualcomm, USI and ASUS Collaborate to Foster Growth of Mobile and Semiconductor Industry in Brazil ASUS ZenFone Max Shot and ZenFone Max Plus (M2), the first smartphones with the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ System in Package (SiP), are making a debut in Brazil; Qualcomm and USI Joint Venture announces Jaguariúna as the site of the future Snapdragon SiP Factory
- February 21,2019 USI to reveal its Windows 10 IoT Enterprise Module at Embedded World 2019 At Embedded World 2019, USI (SSE: 601231), a giant electronics designer and manufacturer in the world, will announce their new system on module, the USI SOM850, powered by the powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ SDM850 processor with power efficient, instant-on and always-connected cellular with multiple carrier certifications already completed. Supporting full compatibility with the Windows 10 ecosystem, the USI SOM850 is designed to enable IoT industrial device manufacturers to create their own vertical IoT products, providing connectivity to cloud computing.
- January 29,2019 USI Planned to Sign a Contract to Invest in Huizhou Daya Bay New Plant Project USI (SSE: 601231) announced on January 29, 2019 that the ninth meeting of the fourth board of directors of the Company reviewed and approved that the Company intended to sign the "Project Investment Agreement" with China Merchants Group of Huizhou Daya Bay Economic and Technological Development Zone of Guangdong Province, planning to set up a wholly-owned sub-subsidiary Huanrong Electronics (Huizhou) Co., Ltd.
- January 17,2019 USI Won Two Awards in China Charity Festival USI (SSE: 601231) was honored with 2018 Model of Corporate Social Responsibility of Listed Companies, and the Million Tree Project (MTP) also won 2018 Charity Program Award.
- January 02,2019 USI Was Honored with the Award of Green Development at the 4th Corporate Social Responsibilities Summit of Listed Companies in Shanghai On December 28, the 4th Corporate Social Responsibilities Summit of Listed Companies in Shanghai and the Press Conference for the Release of the Evaluation Report on Corporate Social Responsibilities of Listed Companies in Shanghai were held at Shanghai WOW. Themed with "A New Journey for Sustainable Development and the Reform and Opening Up", the summit organized the awards ceremony based on the evaluation results of the corporate social responsibilities of listed companies in Shanghai and released the Evaluation Report on Corporate Social Responsibilities of Listed Companies in Shanghai.