We Know Your Business
Wireless CommunicationWith strong design, manufacturing, and close cooperation with global leading wireless technology providers, we offers customers enterprise-level wireless network products and competitive wireless modules.
Cloud & StorageIn the storage market, USI has successfully developed diversified products by leveraging leading technology development capabilities, such as fiber channel, SAS, SATA, 10Gb Ethernet, Rapid IO and Infiniband.
Industrial & MedicalWith the strength of integrating the rich experience in product research and development with mature project management, high-quality manufacturing, flexible logistics support, and a specialized service team, USI has high capabilities to provide design and manufacturing services for industrial and medical products.
Consumer App DevelopmentUSI offers PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) and integrated solutions for consumer applications such as display, connected devices and healthcare.
Car ElectronicsUSI has more than 40 years’ of experience in automotive industry and offers complete DMS solutions with global manufacturing service. We are the leading manufacturer in automotive electronics market and have been recognized by world class OE customers as a long-term partner.
How We Accelerate Your Business
Mechanical CapabilityPartnering with Memtech and leveraging its niche technological capabilities to provide value-added solutions. Learn More
Audio & AcousticSpecializing in electro-acoustic, our Audio team puts all its effort into the mobile communications, multimedia, and high audio quality of industrial hand-held. Providing solutions for customizing special audio experience for industrial environment such as warehousing, manufacturing, transportation and logistics. Learn More
Wearable SolutionsWe delivers the smallest, lowest power Wearable Solutions from optical heart rate module to wristband and Hybrid watch PCBA/module products. Learn More
- February 08,2024 USI Distinguished as the EEIC Industry Top 1% in the S&P Global Sustainability Yearbook 2024 As of February 7, USI is honored to announce that with a total score of 90 in the 2023 S&P Global Corporate Sustainability Assessment (CSA), the company achieved the highest CSA score out of 451 companies assessed in the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components Industry and was recognized in the S&P Global Sustainability Yearbook for the third consecutive year.
- January 03,2024 USI Upgraded its Intelligent Manufacturing Lights-Off Factory To A New Scale USI, a global leader in electronic design and manufacturing, has announced the new scale of a lights-off factory in Shanghai, showcasing remarkable growth in advancing smart manufacturing capabilities. This upgrade, completed at the end of last year, signifies a significant leap in enhancing supply chain efficiency and driving technological advancements in manufacturing, delivering cutting-edge intelligent manufacturing solutions to clients.
- December 11,2023 USI Collaborates with Customer to Launch IP66-Rated Rugged Industrial Tablet, Meeting High Efficiency Demands for On-Site Work USI collaborates with a customer to launch a rugged industrial tablet with an IP66 rating, providing a reliable mobile solution for on-site professionals and line workers. This tablet has a 10-inch touch screen and barcode scanning functionality, featuring a robust and durable industrial design that enables exceptional performance in harsh working conditions. Additionally, the tablet incorporates WLAN and WWAN/5G wireless communication features, ensuring seamless connectivity in any scenario.
- November 27,2023 USI Enhances VoIP Communication Testing Capabilities in Response to Surging Market Trend for VoIP Systems USI announces its investment in the ACQUA (Advanced Communication Quality Analysis) system, bolstering its VoIP communication testing capabilities and emphasizing its audio and acoustic design expertise.
- October 30,2023 USI Completes Acquisition of TE Automotive Wireless Business from TE Connectivity Ltd. Universal Scientific Industrial (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., is pleased to announce the successful completion of its acquisition of the TE Automotive Wireless business from TE Connectivity Ltd. The acquisition was formally closed and completed on October 27, 2023, marking a significant milestone in USI's strategic growth and expansion initiatives.
- October 24,2023 Embracing Wi-Fi 7: USI Launches Pisces Enterprise Access-Point to Support Enterprises with The Challenges of High-Density Data USI is stepping into the future of wireless networking with the launch of an innovative Proof of Concept (PoC) product, Wi-Fi 7 Enterprise Access-Point, named "Pisces" (referred to as Pisces Wi-Fi 7 eAP). This product marks a significant advancement in meeting the escalating demands of data connectivity, offering a high-performance solution for professional clients in enterprise networks and network security.