We Know Your Business
Wireless CommunicationWith strong design, manufacturing, and close cooperation with global leading wireless technology providers, we offers customers enterprise-level wireless network products and competitive wireless modules.
Storage & ComputerIn the storage market, USI has successfully developed diversified products by leveraging leading technology development capabilities, such as fiber channel, SAS, SATA, 10Gb Ethernet, Rapid IO and Infiniband.
Industrial ProductsIntegrating the rich experience in product research and development with mature project management, high quality manufacturing, flexible logistics support and specialized service team, USI has devoted itself to developing industrial products such as Point of Sales (POS), smart handheld devices and industrial PCs, to provide our customers the most optimized design with cost benefit and excellent quality.
ConsumerUSI offers PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) and integrated solutions for consumer applications such as display, connected devices and healthcare.
Car ElectronicsUSI has more than 30 years’ of experience in automotive industry and offers complete DMS solutions with global manufacturing service. We are the leading manufacturer in automotive electronics market and have been recognized by world class OE customers as a long-term partner.
How We Accelerate Your Business
Mechanical CapabilityPartnering with Memtech and leveraging its niche technological capabilities to provide value-added solutions. Learn More
Audio & AcousticSpecializing in electro-acoustic, our Audio team puts all its effort into the mobile communications, multimedia, and high audio quality of industrial hand-held. Providing solutions for customizing special audio experience for industrial environment such as warehousing, manufacturing, transportation and logistics. Learn More
Wearable SolutionsWe delivers the smallest, lowest power Wearable Solutions from optical heart rate module to wristband and Hybrid watch PCBA/module products. Learn More
CSR MattersUSI advocates the "Digital Education Poverty Alleviation Program" by sponsoring school computer equipment to enable students to get hands-on practice in the classroom and explore the world through the Internet.
- July 30,2020 USI and Merry Form Joint Venture Targeting Audio Module Market Universal Global Scientific Industrial Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Scientific Industrial (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (USI, SSE: 601231), and Merry Electronics Co., Ltd. (Merry, TWSE: 2439), a world-renowned electro-acoustic leader, announced today that the companies have entered into an agreement to form a joint venture company (JVCo). USI will control 49% of the new venture, with Merry holding 51%.
- June 29,2020 USI Holds Groundbreaking Ceremony for Its Huizhou Manufacturing Facility to Reinforce Its Foundation in Southern China USI, a leading global electronics designer and manufacturer, held a groundbreaking ceremony for its Huizhou manufacturing facility (Guangzhou, China) on June 28, 2020.
- June 17,2020 USI and Broadcom Launch Wireless SiP Module for Wi-Fi 6E Market USI (SSE: 601231), a leading global electronics designer and manufacturer announced today that it has teamed up with Broadcom Inc., to deliver wireless SiP (System in Package) solutions for the Wi-Fi 6E market.
- May 05,2020 USI Extends Industry-Academia Collaboration with National Chiao Tung University in Taiwan USI has extended its successful 2-year industry-academia collaboration with the highly acclaimed National Chiao Tung University in Taiwan (NCTU) via its subsidiary, Universal Global Scientific Industrial Co., Ltd (USI-TW).
- April 22,2020 USI SOM System Modules Adopted by Leading Brands in Rugged Handheld Devices and Tablet Computers USI announced the launch of its SOM (System on Module) modules for rugged handheld devices and tablet computers.
- March 27,2020 The Merger and Reorganization Project of USI Was Unconditionally Approved By The Reorganization Committee of CSRC USI (SSE: 601231) yesterday announced that on Mar. 26, 2020, The China securities regulatory commission (CSRC) review committee on mergers and acquisitions of listed companies held its 10th working meeting in 2020