We Know Your Business
Wireless CommunicationWith strong design, manufacturing, and close cooperation with global leading wireless technology providers, we offers customers enterprise-level wireless network products and competitive wireless modules.
Storage & ComputerIn the storage market, USI has successfully developed diversified products by leveraging leading technology development capabilities, such as fiber channel, SAS, SATA, 10Gb Ethernet, Rapid IO and Infiniband.
Industrial ProductsIntegrating the rich experience in product research and development with mature project management, high quality manufacturing, flexible logistics support and specialized service team, USI has devoted itself to developing industrial products such as Point of Sales (POS), smart handheld devices and industrial PCs, to provide our customers the most optimized design with cost benefit and excellent quality.
ConsumerUSI offers PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) and integrated solutions for consumer applications such as display, connected devices and healthcare.
Car ElectronicsUSI has more than 30 years’ of experience in automotive industry and offers complete DMS solutions with global manufacturing service. We are the leading manufacturer in automotive electronics market and have been recognized by world class OE customers as a long-term partner.
How We Accelerate Your Business
Mechanical CapabilityPartnering with Memtech and leveraging its niche technological capabilities to provide value-added solutions. Learn More
Audio & AcousticSpecializing in electro-acoustic, our Audio team puts all its effort into the mobile communications, multimedia, and high audio quality of industrial hand-held. Providing solutions for customizing special audio experience for industrial environment such as warehousing, manufacturing, transportation and logistics. Learn More
Wearable SolutionsWe delivers the smallest, lowest power Wearable Solutions from optical heart rate module to wristband and Hybrid watch PCBA/module products. Learn More
CSR MattersUSI advocates the "Digital Education Poverty Alleviation Program" by sponsoring school computer equipment to enable students to get hands-on practice in the classroom and explore the world through the Internet.
- December 13,2019 USI Intends to Acquire Asteelflash, Europe's Second-Largest EMS Company, to Accelerate Its Global Expansion Universal Scientific Industrial (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "USI") (SSE:601231), a leading electronics designer and manufacturer, formally announced its intention to enter into the Equity Acquisition Agreement with the shareholders of Asteelflash, the second largest EMS company in Europe. It intends to acquire 100% equity of Asteelflash for 450 million US dollars, of which 89.6% is paid in cash, 10.4% is paid by issuing shares of USI to privately owned company of Asteelflash's founder (i.e. equity swap). The transaction is subject to approval by the relevant competent authorities.
- November 20,2019 USI Launched the Wireless Module for Smart Home to Support Amazon Alexa Voice Service (AVS) USI announced the launch of the wireless module WM-BN-MT-52 (also known as Alexa Connect Kit or ACK for short), which can fully support Amazon Alexa Voice Service (AVS).The wireless module can be widely used in the field of smart homes.
- November 15,2019 With New Retail Trend Bullish, USI Provides Much Safer Terminal Payment Solution To facilitate the device that can make payments and collections more directly, aesthetically, quickly and easily through hardware and screens, USI has invested in the EMV payment technology to launch, mPOS, a secure and fast payment terminal.
- November 08,2019 MSCI Expanding China Index Offering and USI Being Included into MSCI Emerging Markets Indexes The inclusion of USI into MSCI Emerging Markets Indexes is beneficial to the Company to increase market exposure and attention from overseas institutions, especially the passive allocation of ETF products that receive MSCI related indices.
- September 23,2019 USI Offers High Value-added EPS/HDSMT/EMS+ Manufacturing Process Services US is dedicated to providing miniaturization technology for wearable and communication products, as well as EPS (Electrical Package Service) process, HDSMT (High Density Surface Mount Technology) process, EMS+ (Electronics Manufacturing Service Plus) and other diversified process services for storage, industry and vehicle electronics.
- August 23,2019 Memtech International Completes Delisting from the Singapore Stock Exchange and Becomes A Privately Held Company with USI Holding an Indirect Stake of 42.23% USI (SSE: 601231), a global electronics design and manufacturer leader, today announced that it has successfully completed the tender offer for Memtech International Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Memtech”), a company listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. The tender offer was jointly initiated by its wholly-owned subsidiary Universal Global Technology Co., Limited (hereinafter referred to as “UGT”), Keytech Investment Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Keytech”), the controlling shareholder of Memtech and all the directors of Keytech and the Chuang Family. Memtech was delisted from the main board of the Singapore Exchange on August 22, 2019.