USI has comprehensive experience in the network solutions product development. We focus on enterprise AP, small business AP, Gateway, Wireless Controller, Switch, WiFi Dock ODM/OEM business development, with customers of the top brand networking companies. We have HW, SW, TD, MD, excellent R&D capabilities and high quality design, verification and manufacturing. Our experienced engineers dedicated for product development which includes 2x2/3x3/4x4 802.11ac/n AP with or without PoE, 5 port or 8port or 24 port Switch, 2x2/3x3 WiFi Dock and other products. Your different kinds of gateway development requirements can be integrated to LTE, Bluetooth, Zigbee, audio phone, sensors etc., for IoT applications.
- Broadcom QCA, MTK, Realtek etc., chipset solutions
- RF front end circuits design and test capabilities
- Antenna design and simulation capabilities
- RF simulators to calculate the impedance, RF return loss, Insertion loss etc.
- SI/PI tools to simulate the signal integrity, power integrity
- EMI simulator to simulate the board level noise and reserve the solution
- DC/DC power design, 802.3af, 802.3at, 60W PoE power circuits design, dual PoE support current sharing, redundancy design capabilities and PD/PSE power test facilities
- ID/Mechanical design capability in concept design, thermal/stress simulation, 3D solid modeling, test and analysis, tooling etc.
- Firmware BSP, Driver Porting, Bootloader Development, MFG FCT Development, UI Customization capabilities
- Linux, Microsoft, Android etc., OS development experience
- Web management, L2/L2+ Switch software development capability
- Manufacturing test development in WiFi calibration, board level test, system integration test and optimization capabilities
Enterprise AP’s hardware and software can support mass data transmission, QoS, hardware encryption and also be considered to optimize the coverage of WiFi signal quality, such as transmission power, receiving sensitivity and adjacent channel rejection, to guarantee stable operations.
3x3 802.11ac - Rukai +
- Rukai+ is IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac standards-based, and operates on both 2.4 GHz b/g/n and 5 GHz ac/a/n spectrums. Supporting the latest 802.11ac technology, including 80 MHz channels width, with 280% throughput improvement from 802.11n.
- The plenum-rated enclosure also allows deployment above ceiling tiles in office environments. Leveraging powerful 3x3 MIMO technology and three spatial streams, this access point provides association rates up to 1,300 Mbps.
|CPU||ARMv7. Dual Core, 1GHz|
|1st WiFi Radio||Wave 2 11ac 3x3|
|2nd WiFi Radio||Wave 2 11ac 3x3|
|SDRAM/Flash||DDR3 512MB/ NAND 128MB|
|RJ45||x 2 , GbE LAN|
|USB 3.0||x 1|
|LED||x 5 , PWR/RF1/RF2/LAN1/LAN2|
|Reset Button||x 1|
|PoE/Uplink||x 1 support 802.3 af / at, Giga Uplink|
|DC-in||DC-in DC 12V, 1.2A 1.65mm DC Jack|
|Antenna||Internal or External|
|Operating Temp||0 ~ 45 C|
|Storage Temp||-40 ~ 70C|
|Operating Humidity||5 ~ 95 % ( Non-condensing)|