Providing modules with various networking technologies (WiFi, BT, IoT, LoRa & WWAN), USI assists customers in obtaining effective solutions for IoT-related products and provides the overall D(MS)2 (Design & Manufacturing Services plus Miniaturization & Solutions) for customer. Our comprehensive design capability and advanced packaging technology allow us to be the best partner for your next generation products. Our home grown in-house capabilities include:
- Design: Circuit Layout/Packaging Design/Electrical and Mechanical Simulation/Thermal Simulation/Debugging & Tuning/Antenna Simulation & Design
- Manufacturing Technology: High Density SMT/Molding Encapsulation/Sputtering Conformal Shielding
- Test & Qualification: Engineering Test/Qualification Test/Reliability Test/Manufacturing Test/Failure Analysis
- Regulatory & compliance test: In-House Pre-Compliance/3rd Party Lab for UL/FCC, PTCRB/Field Test and Carrier Test
- Advanced Packaging Technologies: Stacking, Double Side/Wafer Bumping/Embedded Passive/Active/Antenna Integration/Advanced Interconnection/Molding Under fill (MUF)
The Internet of things (IoT) is the inter-networking of physical devices, vehicles (also referred to as "connected devices" and "smart devices"), buildings, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity which enable these objects to collect and exchange data.
The WM-BAN-MT-41 embedded IoT SiP module is uniquely suited for Internet-of-Things applications. It supports all rates specified in the IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n specifications and Bluetooth 4.2 compliant. The module is based on MediaTek MT7697HD chipset. The low power consumption and excellent radio performance make it the best solution for embedded 802.11a/b/g/n dual-band WiFi requirements such as industrial and wireless home devices. The module includes an ARM Cortex-based applications processor, a single stream IEEE 802.11n MAC/baseband/radio, a dual-band 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz transmit power amplifier (PA). It also supports optional antenna diversity for improved RF performance in difficult environments. It can be optionally configured with a Bluetooth 4.2-compliant, stand-alone baseband processor with an integrated 2.4 GHz transceiver.
- ARM Cortex-M4 CPU with FPU, up to 192MHz clock speed
- 352KB of SRAM and 64KB boot ROM
- 4MB Quad Peripheral InterfaceQPI) mode SIP serial flash
- 28 GPIOs multiplexed with other interfaces
- Bluetooth Core Specification Version 4.2 with provisions for supporting future specifications
- Bluetooth Class 1/Class 2 transmitter operations.
- Interface support: host controller interface (HCI) using a high-speed UART interface
- Full IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n legacy compatibility with enhanced performance.
- Lead Free design, Green design requirement, RoHS Compliance, and halogen-free