Providing modules with various networking technologies (WiFi, BT, IoT, LoRa & WWAN), USI assists customers in obtaining effective solutions for IoT-related products and provides the overall D(MS)2 (Design & Manufacturing Services plus Miniaturization & Solutions) for customer. Our comprehensive design capability and advanced packaging technology allow us to be the best partner for your next generation products. Our home grown in-house capabilities include:
- Design: Circuit Layout/Packaging Design/Electrical and Mechanical Simulation/Thermal Simulation/Debugging & Tuning/Antenna Simulation & Design
- Manufacturing Technology: High Density SMT/Molding Encapsulation/Sputtering Conformal Shielding
- Test & Qualification: Engineering Test/Qualification Test/Reliability Test/Manufacturing Test/Failure Analysis
- Regulatory & compliance test: In-House Pre-Compliance/3rd Party Lab for UL/FCC, PTCRB/Field Test and Carrier Test
- Advanced Packaging Technologies: Stacking, Double Side/Wafer Bumping/Embedded Passive/Active/Antenna Integration/Advanced Interconnection/Molding Under fill (MUF)
The Internet of things (IoT) is the inter-networking of physical devices, vehicles (also referred to as "connected devices" and "smart devices"), buildings, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity which enable these objects to collect and exchange data.
The WM-AN-BM-23 IoT SiP module supports all rates specified in the IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n specifications. The low power consumption and excellent radio performance make it the best solution for customers who require embedded 802.11a/b/g/n dual-band WiFi such as industrial and wireless home devices.
The module is based on Broadcom BCM43907 chipset. The device includes an ARM Cortex-based applications processor, a single stream IEEE 802.11n MAC/ baseband/ radio, a dual-band 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz transmit power amplifier. It also supports optional antenna diversity for improved RF performance. In addition to WPA, WPA2 and TKIP, AES, CCX, WPS is supported to provide the latest security requirement on your network.
- ARM Cortex-R4 32-bit RISC processor
- 2 MB of on-chip SRAM for code and data
- 640 KB of ROM containing WICED SDK components such as RTOS and TCP/IP stack
- Full IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n legacy compatibility with enhanced performance
- Software architecture supported by standard WICED SDK allows easy migration from existing discrete MCU designs and to future devices
- Lead Free design, Green design requirement, RoHS Compliance, and halogen-free