Providing modules with various networking technologies (WiFi, BT, IoT, LoRa & WWAN), USI assists customers in obtaining effective solutions for IoT-related products and provides the overall D(MS)2 (Design & Manufacturing Services plus Miniaturization & Solutions) for customer. Our comprehensive design capability and advanced packaging technology allow us to be the best partner for your next generation products. Our home grown in-house capabilities include:
- Design: Circuit Layout/Packaging Design/Electrical and Mechanical Simulation/Thermal Simulation/Debugging & Tuning/Antenna Simulation & Design
- Manufacturing Technology: High Density SMT/Molding Encapsulation/Sputtering Conformal Shielding
- Test & Qualification: Engineering Test/Qualification Test/Reliability Test/Manufacturing Test/Failure Analysis
- Regulatory & compliance test: In-House Pre-Compliance/3rd Party Lab for UL/FCC, PTCRB/Field Test and Carrier Test
- Advanced Packaging Technologies: Stacking, Double Side/Wafer Bumping/Embedded Passive/Active/Antenna Integration/Advanced Interconnection/Molding Under fill (MUF)
The Internet of things (IoT) is the inter-networking of physical devices, vehicles (also referred to as "connected devices" and "smart devices"), buildings, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity which enable these objects to collect and exchange data.