Providing modules with various networking technologies (WiFi, BT, IoT, LoRa & WWAN), USI assists customers in obtaining effective solutions for IoT-related products and provides the overall D(MS)2 (Design & Manufacturing Services plus Miniaturization & Solutions) for customer. Our comprehensive design capability and advanced packaging technology allow us to be the best partner for your next generation products. Our home grown in-house capabilities include:
- Design: Circuit Layout/Packaging Design/Electrical and Mechanical Simulation/Thermal Simulation/Debugging & Tuning/Antenna Simulation & Design
- Manufacturing Technology: High Density SMT/Molding Encapsulation/Sputtering Conformal Shielding
- Test & Qualification: Engineering Test/Qualification Test/Reliability Test/Manufacturing Test/Failure Analysis
- Regulatory & compliance test: In-House Pre-Compliance/3rd Party Lab for UL/FCC, PTCRB/Field Test and Carrier Test
- Advanced Packaging Technologies: Stacking, Double Side/Wafer Bumping/Embedded Passive/Active/Antenna Integration/Advanced Interconnection/Molding Under fill (MUF)
The Internet of things (IoT) is the inter-networking of physical devices, vehicles (also referred to as "connected devices" and "smart devices"), buildings, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity which enable these objects to collect and exchange data.
The WM-BN-CYW-48 WiFi-BT SiP module is a small size module and consists of a CYW43364 and CYW20719, an authorization chip. The WM-BN-CYW-48 provides the highest-level integration for electronic accessories, featuring integrated full function of IEEE 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 5.0 in a tiny module via 103 pins LGA Footprint.
The small size & low-profile physical design make it easier for system design to enable high-performance wireless connectivity without space constrain. This multi-functionality and board-to-board physical interface provides UART interface options.
The small size & low-profile physical design make it easier for system design to enable high-performance wireless connectivity without space constrain. The low power consumption and excellent radio performance make it the best solution for OEM customers who require embedded 802.11b/g/n single-band Wi-Fi + Bluetooth features.
- Integrated IEEE802.11b/g/n,BT5.0
- Low power consumption & excellent power management performance extend battery life
- Small size suitable for low volume system integration
- Easy for integration into mobile and handheld devices with flexible system configuration
- The lead-Free design which supports Green design requirements, RoHS Compliance