USI has comprehensive experience in the network solutions product development. We focus on enterprise AP, small business AP, Gateway, Wireless Controller, Switch, WiFi Dock ODM/OEM business development, with customers of the top brand networking companies. We have HW, SW, TD, MD, excellent R&D capabilities and high quality design, verification and manufacturing. Our experienced engineers dedicated for product development which includes 2x2/3x3/4x4 802.11ac/n AP with or without PoE, 5 port or 8port or 24 port Switch, 2x2/3x3 WiFi Dock and other products. Your different kinds of gateway development requirements can be integrated to LTE, Bluetooth, Zigbee, audio phone, sensors etc., for IoT applications.
- Broadcom QCA, MTK, Realtek etc., chipset solutions
- RF front end circuits design and test capabilities
- Antenna design and simulation capabilities
- RF simulators to calculate the impedance, RF return loss, Insertion loss etc.
- SI/PI tools to simulate the signal integrity, power integrity
- EMI simulator to simulate the board level noise and reserve the solution
- DC/DC power design, 802.3af, 802.3at, 60W PoE power circuits design, dual PoE support current sharing, redundancy design capabilities and PD/PSE power test facilities
- ID/Mechanical design capability in concept design, thermal/stress simulation, 3D solid modeling, test and analysis, tooling etc.
- Firmware BSP, Driver Porting, Bootloader Development, MFG FCT Development, UI Customization capabilities
- Linux, Microsoft, Android etc., OS development experience
- Web management, L2/L2+ Switch software development capability
- Manufacturing test development in WiFi calibration, board level test, system integration test and optimization capabilities
Enterprise AP’s hardware and software can support mass data transmission, QoS, hardware encryption and also be considered to optimize the coverage of WiFi signal quality, such as transmission power, receiving sensitivity and adjacent channel rejection, to guarantee stable operations.
4x4 802.11ac – Tayal
- Tayal is high-density, four streams 802.11ac Wave 2 access point. Supporting 2.5G Ethernet and operates with Multi-User MIMO can achieve speeds up to 600 Mbps for 2.4 GHz and 1.7 Gbps at 5GHz
- Built-in BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) radio enables proximity, indoor location tracking, and other location-based mobile engagement services
- IoT readiness with USB port for other wireless technologies to connect seamlessly
|CPU||ARMv7. Dual Core, 1.4 GHz|
|1st WiFi Radio||Wave2 11ac 4x4|
|2nd WiFi Radio||Wave 2 11ac 4x4|
|SDRAM/Flash||DDR3 512MB/ NAND 128MB|
|RJ45||GbE x1, 2.5GbE x1 Aquantia AQR105|
|USB 2.0||x 1|
|LED||x 5 , PWR/RF1/RF2/LAN1/LAN2|
|Reset Button||x 1|
|PoE/Uplink||x 1 support 802.3 af / at, Giga Uplink|
|DC-in||DC-in DC 12V, 1.2A 1.65mm DC Jack|
|Antenna||Internal or External ,Switchable|
|Antenna||Internal or External|
|Operating Temp||0 ~ 45 C|
|Storage Temp||-40 ~ 70C|
|Operating Humidity||5 ~ 95 % ( Non-condensing)|