Providing modules with various networking technologies (WiFi, BT, IoT, LoRa & WWAN), USI assists customers in obtaining effective solutions for IoT-related products and provides the overall D(MS)2 (Design & Manufacturing Services plus Miniaturization & Solutions) for customer. Our comprehensive design capability and advanced packaging technology allow us to be the best partner for your next generation products. Our home grown in-house capabilities include:
- Design: Circuit Layout/Packaging Design/Electrical and Mechanical Simulation/Thermal Simulation/Debugging & Tuning/Antenna Simulation & Design
- Manufacturing Technology: High Density SMT/Molding Encapsulation/Sputtering Conformal Shielding
- Test & Qualification: Engineering Test/Qualification Test/Reliability Test/Manufacturing Test/Failure Analysis
- Regulatory & compliance test: In-House Pre-Compliance/3rd Party Lab for UL/FCC, PTCRB/Field Test and Carrier Test
- Advanced Packaging Technologies: Stacking, Double Side/Wafer Bumping/Embedded Passive/Active/Antenna Integration/Advanced Interconnection/Molding Under fill (MUF)
The Internet of things (IoT) is the inter-networking of physical devices, vehicles (also referred to as "connected devices" and "smart devices"), buildings, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity which enable these objects to collect and exchange data.
The WM-BN-BM-30/A* IoT WICED module consists of a Broadcom BCM43362 single-chip, ST MCU and 2.4G printed antenna. It provides for the highest-level integration, featuring 802.11b/g and 11n. WM-BN-BM-30 provides SPI/ I2C/ I2S/ UART interface options for multi-functionality and board to board physical interfaces.
Hardware WAPI acceleration engine, AES, TKIP, WPA and WPA2 are supported to provide the latest security requirement on your network.
- Supports single band 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Supports wireless data rates up to 65Mbit/s
- ARM 32-bit Cortex-M4 CPU
- CPU frequency up to 100MHz
- 512KB flash memory and 128KB SRAM
- Supports per packet Rx Antenna diversity
- FCC/CE/IC certified RoHS compliance
- Lead free designs which supporting Green design requirement